DIABETES AND ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common problem amongst men who have diabetes affecting 35-75% of male diabetics.
Up to 75% of men suffering from diabetes will experience some degree of Erectile Dysfunction (erection problems) over the course of their lifetime.
Men who have diabetes are thought to develop Erectile Dysfunction between 10 and 15 years earlier than men who do not suffer from the Disease.
As men facing diabetes age, Erectile Dysfunction becomes more common. Over the age of 70, there is a 95% likelihood of facing difficulties with erectile function.
What causes Erectile Dysfunction amongst Diabetics?
Causes of ED are extremely complex, and are based around changes that occur to the body over time affecting nerve, muscle and blood vessel functions.
In order to obtain an erection, men need to have healthy blood vessels, nerves, male hormones and a desire to have sex. Without blood vessels and nerves that control erection, ED can still occur despite a desire to have sex and normal male hormones.
Factors amongst Men
Many other factors bear on Erectile Dysfunction amongst diabetic men.
These include :
- Being overweight
- Taking too little exercise and other lifestyle factors.
- Surgery can damage nerves and arteries linked to the penis, as can some injuries.
- Many common medications (including antidepressants and blood pressure drugs) can produce ED.
- Psychological factors also have an enormous influence.
- Anxiety, guilt, depression, low self-esteem and paranoia about sexual failure are estimated to cause between 10% and 20% of ED cases.
Which treatment is the best for Diabetes and ED?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition that many men will end up suffering from at some period in their life. While ED may be a sign of a more serious complication such as diabetes or heart disease and warrants a visit to your physician, sometimes, especially in younger men, it may be something simple that triggers it. Stress, cigarettes and excessive drinking (Alcohol) have all been known to trigger ED. While pharmaceutical giants have tackled the problem of ED and have come up with extremely popular drugs such as Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra, there are many herbal and natural remedies out there that a man can use to treat his problem. However, if deciding to use a herbal remedy, be sure to still consult your doctor before doing so. While something might be derived from nature, it still could interact in a bad way with any prescription medications that you happen to be taking. Double-checking with your health care professional and reading all the information on the label of what it is that you are taking is always a good idea.
There are a number of different herbal remedies out there that claim to improve the condition of Erectile Dysfunction. In order to understand how these natural remedies work, it is important to understand how an erection is achieved in the first place. The first step is sensory stimulation (tactile or imagery) of the brain. Once the brain is stimulated, it sends signals down to the nervous system setting things in motion. The nerves surrounding the penis are vital in maintaining an erection. If they are not working properly the achieving and maintaining an erection becomes a difficult task. Once the nerves are stimulated, then the circulatory system kicks in, sending blood flowing into the shaft, causing it to become engorged and erect. As men age, the circulatory system does not function as properly as it once did resulting in poor blood flow to the penis.
All three of these stages of arousal can be enhanced with herbal and natural remedies. Natural remedies that promote a state of relaxation can help men who suffer from Erectile dysfunction.
- > Sexual Problems
- > Male / Female Low Libido
- > Erectile Dysfunction
- > Low Sperm Count
- > Leucorrhoea
- > Enlarged Prostate
- > Dysuria / UTI
- > Premature Ejaculation
- > Impaired Ejaculation
- > Retrograde Ejaculation
- > Nocturnal Emissions
- > Spermatorrhoea
- > Genital Herpes
- > Syphilis
- > Gonorrhea
- > Chlamydia
- > Genital Warts
- > Asthma / Cough
- > Dyspepsia / Indigestion
- > Pimples / Acne
- > Obesity
- > Irregular Periods
- Does Using Porn Lead to Erectile Dysfunction?
- Doctors Consultation Schedule – January 2023
- How Does the Penis Change with Age?
- Vaginal Smells and What They Mean
- BEST AYURVEDIC SEXOLOGIST IN MADURAI
- WEAK ERECTION AND QUICK DISCHARGE TREATMENT KERALA
- What Is Sex Therapy? Why do people have sex therapy?
- When Should You Consult a Sexologist?
- Does Breastfeeding Affect Sex Drive?
- Health Benefits of Dry Ginger
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Weak Erection, Zero Side Effects of Treatment
- Impact Of Spinal Cord Injury On Sexual Function
- What is Smegma?
- What Is Vaginal Gas?
- Does An Enlarged Prostate Affect A Man Sexually?
- What Are the Risk Factors for Penile Fracture?
- What Are Erogenous Zones And How To Stimulate Them?
- What Is Female Orgasmic Disorder?
- What Happens When You Stop Having Sex?
- Men Should Know About Complications of Penis Enlargement Surgery
- Refractory Period – What It Is Duration & How To Shorten It?
- How Soon After Sex Can STD Symptoms Appear?
- Why Do Patients With Heart Disease Suffer From Erectile Dysfunction?
- What Are Multiple Orgasms?
- What Causes White Vaginal Discharge During Sexual Intercourse
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Acne
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Psoriasis
- How Do Thyroid Issues Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
- How Long Does It Really Take For A Woman To Reach Orgasm?
- Turn Your Infertility Into Fertility – Ayurvedic and Naturopathy Treatment For Male Infertility
Sexual Problems : Whether they manifest as physical or emotional can detract from the sexual experience and create tension between couples. We will help you open the door to a more satisfying sex life, by providing a safe space to help you to solve sexual problems.