Figs are both tasty and nutritious. The health benefits of figs or anjeer are many in fact, recent studies have shown that they may be use in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, constipation, indigestion, piles, diabetes, cough, bronchitis and asthma. Figs are also used as a quick and healthy way to gain weight after suffering from an illness.
In India, the fruit is called anjeer. Different varieties of the fruit can have different colors from purple, red, green, and golden yellow. The most popular types of figs include:
Black mission figs
The dried form of fig is easily available almost everywhere, all year round.
Benefits of Eating Dried Figs
Figs have many health benefits and are the earliest fruits man grew. You have to start consuming them because of its numerous medical advantages.
1. Improved digestion
2. Helps losing weight
3. Prevents hypertension
4. Rich in antioxidants
5. Preventing heart disease
6. Preventing cancer
7. Strengthens your bones
8. Good for diabetes
9. Cures iron-deficiency anemia
10. Improves reproductive health
Nutrition Facts – Figs, raw
Serving Size : 100 grams
|Total lipid (fat)||0.3g|
|Carbohydrate, by difference||19.18g|
|Fiber, total dietary||2.9g|
|Vitamin K (phylloquinone)||4.7µg|
Side effects of figs
Fig allergies and negative drug interactions are uncommon, so most people can add a moderate number of them to their diet without worry. Even so, there are a few potential side effects you should be aware of.
Vitamin K is a natural blood thickener. Dried and raw figs are high in vitamin K. If you take blood-thinning medications, it’s important to keep your vitamin K intake consistent from day to day. Plan when you will eat figs so as not go over your usual daily intake of vitamin K.
Figs may have a laxative effect in some people. This can help treat constipation, but eating too many figs may cause loose stools or diarrhea. If you find yourself running to the bathroom after eating figs, cut back on your intake.
Where to Buy?
You can buy these sweet and delicious fruits from your local grocer or farmer’s market. But you don’t have to wait for the season to enjoy it. The dried variety such as organic figs are available all year long.
- Does Using Porn Lead to Erectile Dysfunction?
- Doctors Consultation Schedule – January 2023
- How Does the Penis Change with Age?
- Vaginal Smells and What They Mean
- BEST AYURVEDIC SEXOLOGIST IN MADURAI
- WEAK ERECTION AND QUICK DISCHARGE TREATMENT KERALA
- What Is Sex Therapy? Why do people have sex therapy?
- When Should You Consult a Sexologist?
- Does Breastfeeding Affect Sex Drive?
- Health Benefits of Dry Ginger
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Weak Erection, Zero Side Effects of Treatment
- Impact Of Spinal Cord Injury On Sexual Function
- What is Smegma?
- What Is Vaginal Gas?
- Does An Enlarged Prostate Affect A Man Sexually?
- What Are the Risk Factors for Penile Fracture?
- What Are Erogenous Zones And How To Stimulate Them?
- What Is Female Orgasmic Disorder?
- What Happens When You Stop Having Sex?
- Men Should Know About Complications of Penis Enlargement Surgery
- Refractory Period – What It Is Duration & How To Shorten It?
- How Soon After Sex Can STD Symptoms Appear?
- Why Do Patients With Heart Disease Suffer From Erectile Dysfunction?
- What Are Multiple Orgasms?
- What Causes White Vaginal Discharge During Sexual Intercourse
- > Sexual Problems
- > Male / Female Low Libido
- > Erectile Dysfunction
- > Low Sperm Count
- > Azoospermia
- > Leucorrhoea
- > Enlarged Prostate
- > Dysuria / UTI
- > Premature Ejaculation
- > Impaired Ejaculation
- > Retrograde Ejaculation
- > Nocturnal Emissions
- > Spermatorrhoea
- > Genital Herpes
- > Syphilis
- > Gonorrhea
- > Chlamydia
- > Genital Warts
- > Asthma / Cough
- > Dyspepsia / Indigestion
- > Pimples / Acne
- > Obesity
- > Irregular Periods
Sexual Problems : Whether they manifest as physical or emotional can detract from the sexual experience and create tension between couples. We will help you open the door to a more satisfying sex life, by providing a safe space to help you to solve sexual problems.