MORNING SEX PROVEN TO BE MORE EFFECTIVE THAN COFFEE
Morning sex is like chocolaty pancakes in bed. It is comforting, delicious and so indulgent! What’s more, it is an excuse to linger in bed for longer, and we surely love that. And for the health quotient, multiple studies have shown that people who engage in morning sex are happier and healthier than the rest. And of course, the post-intercourse glow that you continue to carry for the rest of the day is cherry on the cake.
Take a look at the top 5 health benefits of morning sex.
1. It’s got way more health benefits than coffee
According to Women’s Health magazine, morning sex boosts your immune system by increasing an antibody that helps fight off infections. And early-morning orgasms release chemicals that raise the levels of estrogen, which makes your skin look healthier and your hair look shinier.
2. It is a good excuse to skip the gym
Everyone knows that sex helps you burn a whole lot of calories. So engaging in morning sex is no less than a good excuse to skip the gym. One hour sex is as good as a 30-minute jogging session. It is no less than a good morning exercise routine.
3. It is a better alternative for coffee
Trust us sex will give your nerves and your brain that kick it needs to start the day and in a way that even coffee can’t.
4. Morning sex gives a boost to your immune system
Sex is a mood buster and, it is a body-immunity booster too. Here’s an interesting fact, morning sex keeps you safe from cold and flu. It keeps your hair, skin, and nails shining too.
5. It’s good for the environment.
Just because you’ve just woken up doesn’t mean that morning sex has to take place on the bed. Consider jumping in the shower together for some steamy shower sex.
1. People who engage in morning sex are happier and healthier than the rest
2. One hour sex is as good as a 30-minute jogging session
3. Morning sex keeps you safe against cold and flu
- Does Using Porn Lead to Erectile Dysfunction?
- Doctors Consultation Schedule – January 2023
- How Does the Penis Change with Age?
- Vaginal Smells and What They Mean
- BEST AYURVEDIC SEXOLOGIST IN MADURAI
- WEAK ERECTION AND QUICK DISCHARGE TREATMENT KERALA
- What Is Sex Therapy? Why do people have sex therapy?
- > Sexual Problems
- > Male / Female Low Libido
- > Erectile Dysfunction
- > Low Sperm Count
- > Leucorrhoea
- > Enlarged Prostate
- > Dysuria / UTI
- > Premature Ejaculation
- > Impaired Ejaculation
- > Retrograde Ejaculation
- > Nocturnal Emissions
- > Spermatorrhoea
- > Genital Herpes
- > Syphilis
- > Gonorrhea
- > Chlamydia
- > Genital Warts
- > Asthma / Cough
- > Dyspepsia / Indigestion
- > Pimples / Acne
- > Obesity
- > Irregular Periods
Sexual Problems : Whether they manifest as physical or emotional can detract from the sexual experience and create tension between couples. We will help you open the door to a more satisfying sex life, by providing a safe space to help you to solve sexual problems.