Kalonji seeds are a powerhouse of crude fiber, amino acids, saponin, iron, sodium, calcium and potassium besides fatty acids like linolenic and oleic, volatile oils. These black seeds contain Nigella and Melatin, two components prized for highly nutritive and medicinal properties. A rich supply of polyunsaturated fatty acids, black seeds boost metabolism, keep cholesterol under check, balance levels of insulin, facilitate blood circulation throughout the body and aid liver function.
Ayurveda recommends daily consumption of these seeds to enhance lubrication between joints, for maintaining a healthy heart, fight breathing problems and to prevent cancer, thanks to its anti-carcinogenic properties.
Kalonji seeds are a storehouse of protein, carbohydrate, dietary fiber and fat. The seeds are also abundant in vital minerals including calcium, phosphorus, iron, sodium and potassium and essential vitamins A, C, E and K conferring with the improved immune system, healthy liver and maintaining heart health.
BENEFITS OF KALONJI SEEDS
- Prevent Diabetes
- Boosting Memory
- Relieve Headache
- Asthma and Cough
- Improve Heart Health
- Cure Joint Pain
- Cancer Prevention
- Control Blood Pressure
- Healthy Functioning of Kidney
- Promote Weight Loss
- Boost Energy
- Prevent Hair Loss
- Improved Skin Health
- Cure Anaemia
- Cure Sexual Impotency
The following doses have been studied in scientific research:
Asthma : 2 grams of ground black seed has been used daily for 12 weeks. Also, 500 mg of black seed oil has been taken twice daily for 4 weeks. In addition, 15 mL/kg of black seed extract has been used daily for 3 months. A single dose of 50-100 mg/kg has also been used.
Diabetes : 1 gram of black seed powder has been used twice daily for up to 12 months.
High Blood Pressure : 0.5-2 grams of black seed powder has been taken daily for up to 12 weeks. Also, 100-200 mg or 2.5 mL of black seed oil has been used twice daily for 8 weeks.
This doesn’t pose any side effects, when taken in small quantities. However, when taken in large amounts, it can lead to low blood pressure or low blood sugar levels which pose a risk to life. Its effect is not much known during breastfeeding. So, to remain on the safe side, you must avoid its use during breastfeeding.
During surgery or after surgery, it can pose a risk of bleeding and might hinder your surgery. It also slows down the clotting process. If you take the Black Seed oil unmixed or undiluted it can produce gripe and irritate the digestive system.
- Does Using Porn Lead to Erectile Dysfunction?
- Doctors Consultation Schedule – January 2023
- How Does the Penis Change with Age?
- Vaginal Smells and What They Mean
- BEST AYURVEDIC SEXOLOGIST IN MADURAI
- WEAK ERECTION AND QUICK DISCHARGE TREATMENT KERALA
- What Is Sex Therapy? Why do people have sex therapy?
- When Should You Consult a Sexologist?
- Does Breastfeeding Affect Sex Drive?
- Health Benefits of Dry Ginger
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Weak Erection, Zero Side Effects of Treatment
- Impact Of Spinal Cord Injury On Sexual Function
- What is Smegma?
- What Is Vaginal Gas?
- Does An Enlarged Prostate Affect A Man Sexually?
- What Are the Risk Factors for Penile Fracture?
- What Are Erogenous Zones And How To Stimulate Them?
- What Is Female Orgasmic Disorder?
- What Happens When You Stop Having Sex?
- Men Should Know About Complications of Penis Enlargement Surgery
- Refractory Period – What It Is Duration & How To Shorten It?
- How Soon After Sex Can STD Symptoms Appear?
- Why Do Patients With Heart Disease Suffer From Erectile Dysfunction?
- What Are Multiple Orgasms?
- What Causes White Vaginal Discharge During Sexual Intercourse
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Acne
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Psoriasis
- How Do Thyroid Issues Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
- How Long Does It Really Take For A Woman To Reach Orgasm?
- Turn Your Infertility Into Fertility – Ayurvedic and Naturopathy Treatment For Male Infertility
- What Is Human Papillomavirus Infection(HPV)? How Is It Transmitted?
- What Is Peyronie’s Disease?
- Do Erectile Dysfunction Exercises Help?
- What Is Penile Ultrasound and Doppler?
- What Causes Painful Orgasm In Men?
- What Are The Treatment Options For Tight Foreskin?
- How Can Diabetes Affect A Woman’s Sex Life?
- What Exactly Is Female Ejaculation?
- Can Telehealth Be Useful In Addressing Sexual Health Issues?
- How Much Nightfall Is Normal In a Month
Sexual Problems : Whether they manifest as physical or emotional can detract from the sexual experience and create tension between couples. We will help you open the door to a more satisfying sex life, by providing a safe space to help you to solve sexual problems.