If you struggle to achieve or maintain an erection, you’re not alone. The good news? It’s easily treatable and often curable with Standard treatments. Erectile dysfunction is often self-diagnosed, with no need for expensive lab tests or an awkward conversation about sexual problems with your doctor. So, many individuals prefer to start by trying the range of natural treatment options that people with ED report as fast and effective.
The best treatment for erectile dysfunction depends on what’s causing it. Some common culprits behind erectile dysfunction, sometimes called impotence, include:
• Heart conditions and cardiovascular disease
• Lifestyle factors, such as smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, and lack of exercise
• Stress and anxiety
• Excess weight
• Low testosterone
• Penis injury
• Medication side effects
You may be surprised to know that there are certain foods that help you in getting a longer and stronger erection. We have mentioned a list of certain foods that help in maintaining erection for a longer duration!
Foods to Help Erectile Dysfunction
Watermelon, papayas and bananas Enriched with potassium, watermelons, papayas and bananas help in smooth blood flow by dilating arterioles. This, in turn helps in improved erection.
Dark Chocolate is rich in flavanols, plant nutrients that can increase blood flow and lower blood pressure. It also helps your body make more of nitric oxide, which can help with erections and is in many ED medications.
Avocados an excellent source of healthy fats, potassium, and vitamins, avocados are great for getting you in the mood.
Garlic and onion contain allicin, which helps in increased blood flow. Increased blood flow means better and improved erection.
Walnuts have lots of arginine, an amino acid your body uses to make nitric oxide. They’re also good sources of vitamin E, folic acid and fiber. Don’t add more than a few small handfuls to your daily diet, though. Nuts are high in calories.
Fish, Salmon and other fatty fish are great sources of heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, which may boost nitric oxide in your body. They’ll lower your blood pressure and your risks for heart attack and blood clots.
Porridge not so tasty food is loaded with soluble fibre which keeps a check on cholesterol level and helps your blood vessels to function smoothly.
Milk and Cheese foods contain zinc and are great for male sex hormone, testosterone. Testosterone is required for a longer and stronger erection. Hence, eat these foods daily.
Pistachios, A recent study found that men with erectile dysfunction who ate pistachio nuts every day for three weeks experienced significant improvement in sexual issues, including ED, sexual desire, and overall sexual satisfaction. The benefits of pistachios for erection problems may be due to a protein called arginine, which may help relax blood vessels.
Leafy greens and beets, Spinach, celery, and beets may help alleviate symptoms of erectile dysfunction by increasing circulation, thanks to their high concentration of nitrates and antioxidants. Beet juice in particular is known to be especially high in nitrates.
Cherries tiny little fruit, if eaten regularly, is effective in promoting health as it fights against free radicals and improves blood circulation. Cherries are packed with anthocyanins, which protect your artery walls too. Berries, peaches, nectarines and plums help in keeping your arteries in good health.
It should be noted that there are cases where diabetes leads to erectile dysfunction. A person suffering from diabetes must keep his blood sugar levels in check. Maintain a healthy diet and active lifestyle to get rid of diseases. Health experts also suggest that men who suffer from erectile dysfunction should avoid high-salt diet.
- Does Using Porn Lead to Erectile Dysfunction?
- Doctors Consultation Schedule – January 2023
- How Does the Penis Change with Age?
- Vaginal Smells and What They Mean
- BEST AYURVEDIC SEXOLOGIST IN MADURAI
- WEAK ERECTION AND QUICK DISCHARGE TREATMENT KERALA
- What Is Sex Therapy? Why do people have sex therapy?
- When Should You Consult a Sexologist?
- Does Breastfeeding Affect Sex Drive?
- Health Benefits of Dry Ginger
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Weak Erection, Zero Side Effects of Treatment
- Impact Of Spinal Cord Injury On Sexual Function
- What is Smegma?
- What Is Vaginal Gas?
- Does An Enlarged Prostate Affect A Man Sexually?
- What Are the Risk Factors for Penile Fracture?
- What Are Erogenous Zones And How To Stimulate Them?
- What Is Female Orgasmic Disorder?
- What Happens When You Stop Having Sex?
- Men Should Know About Complications of Penis Enlargement Surgery
- Refractory Period – What It Is Duration & How To Shorten It?
- How Soon After Sex Can STD Symptoms Appear?
- Why Do Patients With Heart Disease Suffer From Erectile Dysfunction?
- What Are Multiple Orgasms?
- What Causes White Vaginal Discharge During Sexual Intercourse
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Acne
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Psoriasis
- How Do Thyroid Issues Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
- How Long Does It Really Take For A Woman To Reach Orgasm?
- Turn Your Infertility Into Fertility – Ayurvedic and Naturopathy Treatment For Male Infertility
- What Is Human Papillomavirus Infection(HPV)? How Is It Transmitted?
- What Is Peyronie’s Disease?
- Do Erectile Dysfunction Exercises Help?
- What Is Penile Ultrasound and Doppler?
- What Causes Painful Orgasm In Men?
- > Sexual Problems
- > Male / Female Low Libido
- > Erectile Dysfunction
- > Low Sperm Count
- > Azoospermia
- > Leucorrhoea
- > Enlarged Prostate
- > Dysuria / UTI
- > Premature Ejaculation
- > Impaired Ejaculation
- > Retrograde Ejaculation
- > Nocturnal Emissions
- > Spermatorrhoea
- > Genital Herpes
- > Syphilis
- > Gonorrhea
- > Chlamydia
- > Genital Warts
- > Asthma / Cough
- > Dyspepsia / Indigestion
- > Pimples / Acne
- > Obesity
- > Irregular Periods
Food and Diet :
Vascular health, circulation, and excess weight are often significant contributors to impotence. If you are overweight, losing weight can greatly help erectile dysfunction It’s no surprise then, that many people first make changes to their diet as a means to alleviate the symptoms of erectile dysfunction and achieve consistent erections.