Shatavari, also known as wild asparagus, is an Ayurvedic herb used for centuries for many issues, Shatavari is an ancient herb that has been used for thousands of years to promote healthy hormonal and reproductive functions. Both the Ayurvedic and Himilayan medicine systems have utilizized Shatavari to support women’s fertility and reproductive health and sexual potency in men.
BENEFITS OF SHATAVARI
For men, Shatavari helps with the following :
• Rejuvenating tonic for the male reproductive system
• Increases reproductive fluids
• Supports and increases healthy sperm count
• Helps reduce male sexual problems
• Reduces inflammation of the male sexual organs
• Helps correct impotence
Shatavari is also an excellent reproductive tonic for women as well and is an effective herb for increasing breast milk production.
Other traditional uses for Shatavari include :
• Helps to promote all vital fluids in the body (including semen and sperm)
• Nourishes and calms the nerves
• Nourishes the brain and helps support the brain and body to regain balance
• Restores moisture to the digestive tract, helping to soothe the digestive system
• Restores moisture to the lungs and respiratory tract, making it helpful for dry, spasmodic cough and/or bronchitis-type situations.
A Natural Aphrodesiac
Shatavari has been used for centuries to increase sexual vitality in men. Taken regularly, the herb increases and prolongs sexual arousal and erections. Many men claiming to suffer from a wide variety of sexual dysfunctions have reported consistent positive effects when taking Shatavari on a daily basis.
Cases of impotence have been dramatically reduced and sexual health and wellness have increased when implementing this powerful herb into one’s diet. Traditionally, the powerful herb has been known to increase Sattva – one’s positivity and healing power. When the balance in this area is restored, the love felt between partners increases.
Men taking Shatavari will notice an increase in sexual energy due to the herb’s ability to strengthen the sexual organs and reduce inflammation in the reproductive system. Its positive effects on the body spill over into the soul which can boost sexual competence in men previously too stressed to perform well with their partners. Shown also to increase testosterone in males, Shatavari works naturally to improve libido, vitality and heighten the erotic sensations experienced by men. In addition to increasing arousal, Shatavari has been shown to increase sperm count which can aid in reproductive efforts.
How to Take Shatavari Powder
Typically, shatavari herbal powder can be consumed 2 to 3 grams twice per day. It can be mixed with water, juice, or milk or as recommended by the doctor.
- Does Using Porn Lead to Erectile Dysfunction?
- Doctors Consultation Schedule – January 2023
- How Does the Penis Change with Age?
- Vaginal Smells and What They Mean
- BEST AYURVEDIC SEXOLOGIST IN MADURAI
- WEAK ERECTION AND QUICK DISCHARGE TREATMENT KERALA
- What Is Sex Therapy? Why do people have sex therapy?
- When Should You Consult a Sexologist?
- Does Breastfeeding Affect Sex Drive?
- Health Benefits of Dry Ginger
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Weak Erection, Zero Side Effects of Treatment
- Impact Of Spinal Cord Injury On Sexual Function
- What is Smegma?
- What Is Vaginal Gas?
- Does An Enlarged Prostate Affect A Man Sexually?
- What Are the Risk Factors for Penile Fracture?
- What Are Erogenous Zones And How To Stimulate Them?
- What Is Female Orgasmic Disorder?
- What Happens When You Stop Having Sex?
- Men Should Know About Complications of Penis Enlargement Surgery
- Refractory Period – What It Is Duration & How To Shorten It?
- How Soon After Sex Can STD Symptoms Appear?
- Why Do Patients With Heart Disease Suffer From Erectile Dysfunction?
- What Are Multiple Orgasms?
- What Causes White Vaginal Discharge During Sexual Intercourse
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Acne
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Psoriasis
- How Do Thyroid Issues Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
- How Long Does It Really Take For A Woman To Reach Orgasm?
- Turn Your Infertility Into Fertility – Ayurvedic and Naturopathy Treatment For Male Infertility
- What Is Human Papillomavirus Infection(HPV)? How Is It Transmitted?
- What Is Peyronie’s Disease?
- Do Erectile Dysfunction Exercises Help?
- What Is Penile Ultrasound and Doppler?
- What Causes Painful Orgasm In Men?
Shatavari is a well-known aphrodisiac for women. In addition to exerting positive effects on the female reproductive system, this natural herb helps in increasing your energy levels. Although widely prescribed for women to charge their sexual life, shatavari has also been considered to be effective in increasing sexual drive in males. This ayurvedic medicine helps in achieving the feat by regulating hormonal levels in the body.