Shilajit is a traditional Ayurvedic Medicine. It can treat many health conditions. It is especially beneficial for sexual health. According to Ayurveda, shilajit is a potent medicine that can be used to boost a person’s sexual health. But it is also good for treating chronic fatigue, Alzheimer’s disease, high-altitude sickness, iron-deficiency anaemia and heart diseases. It also boosts cognition and has amazing anti-ageing properties.
Benefits of Shilajit
* Boosts The Production Of Sperm
This Ayurvedic Medicine can stimulate the production of sperm and increase the sperm count significantly. shilajit can increase the total sperm count by almost 62 per cent. It also helps you fight impotency.
* Improves Sperm Motility
Sperm motility is nothing but the ability of the sperm to move towards an egg. It depends on the quality of sperm that a man produces. Shilajit can apparently increase sperm motility by more than 50 per cent. This increases fertility and boosts overall sexual health of a person.
* Increase Your Testosterone Levels
In normal men, testosterone level is between the range of about 300 to 900 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL). Testosterone is responsible for sexual drive or desire and vigour and levels decrease as a person ages.aily supplements of purified shilajit can boost testosterone levels in healthy men at almost 20 per cent.
* Increases Libido
Regular consumption of this supplement will result in enlargement of the penis. It also increases the volume of semen. Moreover, shilajit increases stamina and boosts libido.
* Boosts Sexual Performance
This supplement can also help a person maintain his erection and prevents premature ejaculation. It contains powerful antioxidants and minerals, which ensure proper blood flow to the male genitals. This supplement can also relieves anxiety and stress leading to better sexual arousal and enhances one’s potency. It can help you fight off chronic fatigue and boost energy. All this can have a positive effect on your sexual performance.
Shilajit has several health benefits and is a safe and effective supplement when used correctly. It is always best to speak to a doctor about the correct dosage in each case
- Does Using Porn Lead to Erectile Dysfunction?
- Doctors Consultation Schedule – January 2023
- How Does the Penis Change with Age?
- Vaginal Smells and What They Mean
- BEST AYURVEDIC SEXOLOGIST IN MADURAI
- WEAK ERECTION AND QUICK DISCHARGE TREATMENT KERALA
- What Is Sex Therapy? Why do people have sex therapy?
- When Should You Consult a Sexologist?
- Does Breastfeeding Affect Sex Drive?
- Health Benefits of Dry Ginger
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Weak Erection, Zero Side Effects of Treatment
- Impact Of Spinal Cord Injury On Sexual Function
- What is Smegma?
- What Is Vaginal Gas?
- Does An Enlarged Prostate Affect A Man Sexually?
- What Are the Risk Factors for Penile Fracture?
- What Are Erogenous Zones And How To Stimulate Them?
- What Is Female Orgasmic Disorder?
- What Happens When You Stop Having Sex?
- Men Should Know About Complications of Penis Enlargement Surgery
- Refractory Period – What It Is Duration & How To Shorten It?
- How Soon After Sex Can STD Symptoms Appear?
- Why Do Patients With Heart Disease Suffer From Erectile Dysfunction?
- What Are Multiple Orgasms?
- What Causes White Vaginal Discharge During Sexual Intercourse
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Acne
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Psoriasis
- How Do Thyroid Issues Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
- How Long Does It Really Take For A Woman To Reach Orgasm?
- Turn Your Infertility Into Fertility – Ayurvedic and Naturopathy Treatment For Male Infertility
Sexual Problems : Whether they manifest as physical or emotional can detract from the sexual experience and create tension between couples. We will help you open the door to a more satisfying sex life, by providing a safe space to help you to solve sexual problems.