Honey is among the most popular and widely used sweetener with enormous health benefits. It is used by several cultures around the world serving as a base for many traditional medicines, especially in Ayurveda. The health benefits and advantages of honey have been valued since ages. It has been used in medicine for over 5,000 years.
BENEFITS OF HONEY
1. Natural Energy Booster
2. Treats Cough
3. Improves Sleep
4. Treats Wounds And Burns
5. Honey for Immunity
6. Prevents Heart Diseases
7. Honey for Weight Loss
8. Honey for Fabulous Skin
9. Help for digestive issues
BENEFITS GINGER and HONEY
The numerous benefits of honey and the numerous ways in which honey can best be used are well-known. Ginger has a number of medicinal properties too and those have been explored by our ancestors over the years. But did you know the benefits of honey are complimented by those of ginger? That’s why honey is an unrivaled medium to transmit the wondrous benefits of ginger. Together make an antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic concoction. Let’s look into the medical benefits…
Respiratory illnesses: Concoction of ginger, honey and cinnamon acts as a natural expectorant and is said to provide immediate liberation from cough, cold and sore throat. When ginger and honey is mixed with black pepper, it helps curing/reducing the effects of asthma.
Digestion: Ginger honey is rich in antioxidants which elevate digestive properties. It promotes the secretion of bile and intestinal flora which helps dissolve fat and thus speeds up the digestive process.
Cancer: The combination of ginger and honey help soothe the side-effects of chemotherapy like nausea and vomiting. Ginger honey is also rich in antioxidant-enzymes which reduces/lowers the growth of cancer cells.
Blood circulation: The compounds of ginger are said to warm up the body and improves blood circulation. They also reduce blood pressure and ease the tension in blood vessels which lowers the risk if heart diseases.
Immunity: Ginger honey increases the production of white blood cells which makes the immune system stronger. It also contains zinc, magnesium and chromium which also strengthen the immune system.
Detoxifier: Ginger honey helps flush toxins from vital organs in the body and thus improves bodily functions.
garlic and honey
Medical research has investigated the health benefits of garlic and honey alone and in combination. Some of the research is based on claims made in home remedies that have been used for hundreds of years.
In traditional Ethiopian medicine, a type of local honey is used to treat breathing problems, skin infections, and even diarrhea.
Garlic is traditionally used to treat colds and coughs. It’s also reported to boost the immune system and help ease asthma symptoms. Arab traditional medicine recommended garlic to help treat heart disease, high blood pressure, arthritis, toothache, constipation, and infections.
Babies under the age of one year should not be given honey – not even a taste of it. Honey can cause a rare but serious stomach condition called infant botulism. This is caused by bacteria spores that may be in the honey.
- Does Using Porn Lead to Erectile Dysfunction?
- Doctors Consultation Schedule – January 2023
- How Does the Penis Change with Age?
- Vaginal Smells and What They Mean
- BEST AYURVEDIC SEXOLOGIST IN MADURAI
- WEAK ERECTION AND QUICK DISCHARGE TREATMENT KERALA
- What Is Sex Therapy? Why do people have sex therapy?
- When Should You Consult a Sexologist?
- Does Breastfeeding Affect Sex Drive?
- Health Benefits of Dry Ginger
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Weak Erection, Zero Side Effects of Treatment
- Impact Of Spinal Cord Injury On Sexual Function
- What is Smegma?
- What Is Vaginal Gas?
- Does An Enlarged Prostate Affect A Man Sexually?
- What Are the Risk Factors for Penile Fracture?
- What Are Erogenous Zones And How To Stimulate Them?
- What Is Female Orgasmic Disorder?
- What Happens When You Stop Having Sex?
- Men Should Know About Complications of Penis Enlargement Surgery
- Refractory Period – What It Is Duration & How To Shorten It?
- How Soon After Sex Can STD Symptoms Appear?
- Why Do Patients With Heart Disease Suffer From Erectile Dysfunction?
- What Are Multiple Orgasms?
- What Causes White Vaginal Discharge During Sexual Intercourse
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Acne
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Psoriasis
- How Do Thyroid Issues Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
- How Long Does It Really Take For A Woman To Reach Orgasm?
- Turn Your Infertility Into Fertility – Ayurvedic and Naturopathy Treatment For Male Infertility
- > Sexual Problems
- > Male / Female Low Libido
- > Erectile Dysfunction
- > Low Sperm Count
- > Azoospermia
- > Leucorrhoea
- > Enlarged Prostate
- > Dysuria / UTI
- > Premature Ejaculation
- > Impaired Ejaculation
- > Retrograde Ejaculation
- > Nocturnal Emissions
- > Spermatorrhoea
- > Genital Herpes
- > Syphilis
- > Gonorrhea
- > Chlamydia
- > Genital Warts
- > Asthma / Cough
- > Dyspepsia / Indigestion
- > Pimples / Acne
- > Obesity
- > Irregular Periods
Sexual Problems : Whether they manifest as physical or emotional can detract from the sexual experience and create tension between couples. We will help you open the door to a more satisfying sex life, by providing a safe space to help you to solve sexual problems.